Information for patients
Crocker Nuclear Laboratory is located in Jungerman Hall on the main UC Davis campus about a quarter mile northwest of the Mondavi Center. The visitor entrance is on the building’s north side. When you arrive, please check in with the receptionist at the front desk in the lobby.
Eye therapy patients may park in one of the four designated parking spaces along the back wall (south side) of Jungerman Hall. After parking your vehicle, please walk around the building to the front lobby and check in with the receptionist. You will be issued a parking pass that must be placed on the dashboard of your vehicle.
These parking spaces are for eye therapy patients and non-UCD cyclotron users only. If you do not have a pass to park in these spaces, you will be ticketed.
To get to Jungerman Hall:
go to maps.google.com
click on “Directions”
in the from box enter your location
in the to box enter “Jungerman Hall, Davis, CA”
1. Leaving the airport, take the onramp onto I-5 North.
2. Go 8.2 miles then take the Main Street exit toward Highway 113 South/Woodland
3. Go 0.3 miles, then turn left onto East Main St.
4. Go 0.5 miles, then turn left onto Highway 113 South to Davis
5. After turning onto Highway 113 South, go 10 miles.
6. Take the Interstate 80 East exit toward Sacramento.
7. Follow this long curving ramp about 0.8 miles, then merge right onto the UC Davis exit.
8. Go 0.3 miles and turn left at the stop sign onto Old Davis Road.
9. Go about 0.5 mile to the traffic circle.
10. Take the circle to the LaRue Rd exit.
11. Drive about 500 feet to the stop sign. Continue straight onto Crocker Lane.
12. Drive another 500 feet to the end of Crocker Lane and turn left.
13. You will now be driving along the back side of Jungerman Hall. The last four parking spaces along the wall are those designated for eye therapy patients & non-UCD cyclotron users.
Take the UC Davis exit and turn north onto Old Davis Rd.
Go about 0.5 miles to the traffic circle.
Take the circle to the LaRue Rd exit.
Follow directions 11 to 13 above.
For up-to-date information about lodging, restaurants and other services in Davis and nearby communities, check out the Yolo County Visitors Bureau website:
Additional information can be found on the Davis Wiki website: